Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Here are somethings I am thankful for this year. They are not listed in any particular order.

My family. Velo, Carson, etc. All of them. I am here in Nebraska to celebrate with my dad and sister this year. I love them both so much and miss them when I’m not with them. I also love my family members who I live by and with me. As well as Velo’s family and my wonderful family in Arizona and Minneapolis. I’m glad we keep met and can keep in some contact.

My home and all that’s in it. I have always dreamed of owning my own home . Now that I do I simply love it.

Soda pop. Yummy bubbles. I’’m addicted.

My entire time with Carson. Pregnancy and after, I treasure those memories and those moments I was able to have him with me.

Modern medicine. Yeah for insulin, antibiotics, antidepressants and vaccines.

My car almost being paid off. Two more months! I thought it’d never come.

That voucher’s didn’t pass. This year we had an amazing turn out for local voting. Vouchers were on the ballot and everyone had an opinion. Thankfully the communities showed support for public schools and didn’t vote for the voucher program. Chalk one up for all Utahns, teachers and public schools.

Good friends. Kimmy, BFF, J, Chelsey, Hope, Raimee, Meg, Nicole, Jode, Wendy, Cathy, Patty, Clouses, Neenee, Jared, Heywood’s, Howe’s, Thorley’s. (Hope I didn’t miss anyone.)

This MacBook laptop. Provided by my great job as a 1/2 time Kindergarten teacher.

1 comment:

dishes and laundry said...

I love reading all these Thanksgiving posts that are on blogs this week.

So jealous of your car being paid off.

How about painkillers and Tylenol PM? And yay for public schools!!!!!

Mmmmmwaaah!