Monday, May 26, 2008

My Savior - Jesus Christ

We talked about testimony’s in church yesterday and I have been reflecting on mine. Also on this day of remembrance for those we’ve lost, I can’t help but think on the blessings of the resurrection. I am so thankful for the atonement and the example of Christ’s life. It buoys me up in times of sadness and when I am overwhelmed. I believe that he came, he served others, he loved and he taught and then, that he died. But that he lives again. I belive we too will have this same blessing of life again, every one of us. I know we will be with our loved ones with whom we are departed. I know they still care for us and watch over us when possible. I believe in a God who loves us as his children and very literally is our Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for the blessings I have been given. I am grateful for my faith, for prayer, for undeserved blessings and confirmations by the Spirit.

No comments: