Friday, May 2, 2008

A Shout Out

Today I was checking my voice mails, which I happen to check almost as frequently as I post. I found out that many of my friends still love me and call to chat and see what's goin' on. I had messages from almost every one of my life long buds. There was; Kimmy, Neenee, J., Meg, BFF, the Mauloulou's and Raimee. There was no Hope, but that's because she knows I don't check messages so she emails. And there was no Chelsey. That is because she thinks I am dead. And I maybe, to her at least. She is a faithful friend whom constantly calls and to no avail. Chelsey. I do love ya', and not mad, and no you did nothing to offend. I'm just busy and incapable of taking care of the Foosa and doing anything else, although I'm learning and making progress.

Thanks to all those loyal friends who still love me even when I don't show it back. You are all super important to me and have made me into the person I am today.

No comments: